- I didn’t receive the verification email, I cannot verify my account!
- There is no verification email. In order to activate the account, you simply have to log in through the game. You can read all the required steps on our connection guide.
- My antivirus is blocking the switcher
- That’s because our switcher edits the hosts file. Turn off your antivirus and run the switcher again.
- I get “Connection failed” when I try to connect to osu!MJ
- Cause our switcher not ripple-style, u cant get status about labels. So if you still can’t solve this problem, come on our Discord and we’ll help you.
- I get “Bancho authentication failed” (wrong password) when I try to log in, but my password is correct!
- First, make sure you’re connected to osu!MJ (the server switcher should report “You’re playing on osu!maryjane”) and that your password is corrected. If so, type your username and password, then press the login button with your mouse. I know, it’s weird but it often works. (make also sure that caps lock is disabled if your password is lowercase)
- I can’t download maps from osu!direct.
- Some beatmaps can’t be downloaded from our beatmap mirror due to technical reasons.
- I can’t download maps when I’m in multiplayer, but I can download them from the main menu
- Disable Automatically start osu!direct downloads from the options and try again. Alternatively, you can use the
#spectatorto get a download link for the current beatmap.
- How do I play on the normal osu! again?
- Close osu!, run the switcher and click the Switch to osu! button
- My switcher is off but when I open osu.ppy.sh in my browser I get an error or I get redirected to ripple’s website!
- Make sure the switcher is off, then empty your browser cache and restart your browser. Google it if you don’t know how to do it.
- I get strange errors on osu!’s website after playing on osu!mj (beatmaps not found etc)
tcookies relative to osu.ppy.sh using a cookie editor. If you don’t know how to remove specific cookies, just delete all cookies from your browser settings.
- Can I keep playing while the server is restarting because it’s updating?
- Yes, your scores will be sent as soon as the server gets back online (usually less than a minute). Just make sure to not close the client.
- Can I have osu!MJ’s source code?
- Osu!MJ is not open source.
- Why are osu!direct and other in-game supporter perks free?
- We think that osu! direct is very cool and it’s a shame people have to pay to have it, that’s why we’re offering it for free on osu!mj. If you like what we do, please consider a donation
- My problem is not listed here
- Join our discord and ask your question in the #help channel of the server.